10 Apr Why should I use Enamel board?
PolyVision e3 CeramicSteel is 99.9% recyclable and the only globally Cradle to Cradle certified surface of its kind. It is safe, clean and emits no harmful chemicals into the environment.
- Super smooth writing surface
- Optimum erasability
- Scratch, fire, bacteria and chemical resistant
- Greater color contrast
- Minimal surface/light distortion
- Enhanced visibility and optimum eye comfort
- Safe and clean: Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
- Standard and premium color finishes available
- Colorfast—will not fade
e3 CeramicSteel is produced by means of an ISO 9001 compliant, continuous coil-coating process, consisting of a steel core of light gauge covered on both sides with thin enamel coatings. The ceramic finish is fused to the steel at a temperature in the range of 700–900